[TV리포트=김가영 기자] iKON’s leader B.I commented that he was “able to feel the passion 2 years ago” by appearing on the first episode of Naver V App.
B.I added, “It’s been 2 years since the last appearance on a show and it reminded me of the past a lot. It was just a game but we had so much fun and I liked feeling the passion back then.”
About the holiday, B.I commented, “I personally want to go to Europe. We have to talk to the members and then decide. I just like having a holiday itself and I just want to breathe in a different air.”
On August 1 WINNER and iKON ran Naver V App together. The two competed against each other for the WIN WIN Game. The winning team gets a sweet holiday.
The two fought hard for the holiday. They tried everything like rapping, dancing and being cute for the missions while communicating with the fans.
iKON became the champion. iKON said, “It feels like we have accomplished what we couldn’t on ‘WIN.’” Both groups were on Mnet’s survival program “WIN”, and this is their first appearance on a show together after 2 years. The two were in the same place now as WINNER and iKON not as Teams A and B. After the show they ran their own programs to thirst the quench of the fans.
V App kicked off its service by streaming WINNER vs iKON game on August 1. Wonder Girls, BIGBANG, CNBlue, KARA and other top K-Pop stars will be appearing on the program. The service was launched on android phones on July 31, and until mid August the iOS version service will be launched as well, aiming for a full launch at the end of August.
Source: YG-Life

Related Posts

0 comments