[OSEN=김사라 기자] “MIX & MATCH”’s B.I, BOBBY, and KIM JINHWAN compared their past and present, further tightening the bond between them.
In Mnet’s “MIX & MATCH” aired on the 9 in the night, the three recollected their past, saying, “In the past, we were always together but not any more. I wish we could be a team once again.”
KIM JINHWAN mentioned B.I and BOBBY that “they are my emotional anchor. I’ve thought about my team a lot from long ago”. Then, he expressed his expectations for iKON that will have seven members. 
B.I is also waiting for the end of the survival and said, “I wish my team could have all the seven members as soon as possible”. KIM JINHWAN also said, “They are the members of my team to be together for the rest of my life. I wish I have them as soon as possible”. 
Meanwhile, “MIX & MATCH” is a survival audition program for selection of the members of YG’s new boy group iKON. The contestants will be mixed in a variety of combinations, to engage in total three matches. Then, finally, the members of iKON will be confirmed 70% through viewers’ vote and 30% through judges’ vote.
Source: YG-Life

Related Posts

0 comments