[스타뉴스 전재훈 인턴기자] B.I surprised the staff and cast of “MIX & MATCH”, disappearing during the shooting.
In cable channel Mnet’s “MIX & MATCH” aired on the 25 in the evening, B.I opened talked about the burden that he has been feeling so far.
In the show, B.I said, “I was writing the lyrics. I just wanted to run away. I wanted to get away from the team apartment”.
B.I was soon spotted in a nearby park and expressed the burden he felt in “Show Me The Money 3” and “MIX & MATCH”, saying, “I’ve never had this may things to do in my entire life. I’m overloaded. I want to be content with my outputs 100%, but I’m tired and feeling difficulties. I’m trying to put myself together, but then, I just collapse again. I just wanted run away”.
Looking at B.I, SONG YUN HYEONG shed tears, feeling sorry for him, and said, “I want B.I to shed off his burden, because we can make it on our own.”

Source: YG-Life

Related Posts

0 comments